I really should blog more. But Twitter and LinkedIn make it so much easier than blogging. Then again I do need to rekindle my love of tech. And doing consulting in Australia is a lot more boring than a Startup in China. On the other hand, my diet, exercise and stress levels are much better.
.CN .cn registration array array reconstruction asp Beijing big iron blocked censorship China cloud cloud computing data centre dell dns domain registration download Email esx facebook Fedora fedora mirror filtering FOSS Hosting icann icp idc Linux LVM media mirror PostgreSQL raid raid level migration registrar registration requirements scsi servers Software twitter utility computing vmware xinjiang
- Two Years at AWS!
- One Year at AWS!
- Off to work for Amazon Web Services!
- Still Alive
- It’s been a while – SKAFFOLD Launches
- EQUINIX – Would you like fries with that?
- China .CN TLD Registration Rules Change Again #complete_shock
- Guanxi #fake_china_consultant
- VMWARE Keyboard Repeating Madness
- China ICP FAQ
- China Co-Development and Design Patents
- China Trademarks, Patents and Copyrights: A Different Sort of Wake-Up Call
- Negotiating with Chinese Companies: Distribution Agreements with no Joint Venture Required
- China: Do Just ONE Thing: Register Your Trademarks AND Your Design Patents, Part 2
- China: Do Just ONE Thing: Register Your Trademarks AND Your Design Patents, Part 1