I went into my local China Mobile Shop and the accompanying China Unicom shop (next door) yesterday to get the wife a new phone. Seeing as my monthly bill would pay for three contracts out right – we might as well get something back out of it – as opposed to just a Gold VIP Card that only works in select airport lounges around China and god forbid if you are on a flight later than 8PM and want a free coffee or cold drink or foot bath….
.CN .cn registration array array reconstruction asp Beijing big iron blocked censorship China cloud cloud computing data centre dell dns domain registration download Email esx facebook Fedora fedora mirror filtering FOSS Hosting icann icp idc Linux LVM media mirror PostgreSQL raid raid level migration registrar registration requirements scsi servers Software twitter utility computing vmware xinjiang
- Three years at AWS.
- Two Years at AWS!
- One Year at AWS!
- Off to work for Amazon Web Services!
- Still Alive
- It’s been a while – SKAFFOLD Launches
- EQUINIX – Would you like fries with that?
- China .CN TLD Registration Rules Change Again #complete_shock
- Guanxi #fake_china_consultant
- VMWARE Keyboard Repeating Madness