Wow! What a great discussion tonight at the BLUG! Sorry if I talked too much. Sorry if the other Aussies did like wise. It is very Australian to just tell it how it is and not filter for PC or sensitivities. Anyway, here is an excellent read from Cory Doctorow that I recently read. No […]
.CN .cn registration array array reconstruction asp Beijing big iron blocked censorship China cloud cloud computing data centre dell dns domain registration download Email esx facebook Fedora fedora mirror filtering FOSS Hosting icann icp idc Linux LVM media mirror PostgreSQL raid raid level migration registrar registration requirements scsi servers Software twitter utility computing vmware xinjiang
- Three years at AWS.
- Two Years at AWS!
- One Year at AWS!
- Off to work for Amazon Web Services!
- Still Alive
- It’s been a while – SKAFFOLD Launches
- EQUINIX – Would you like fries with that?
- China .CN TLD Registration Rules Change Again #complete_shock
- Guanxi #fake_china_consultant
- VMWARE Keyboard Repeating Madness