Awesome night. Feeling a bit seedy now as I get ready for my 11am – however met a bunch of cool people that share this city with me and of course Kevin, Tim and Glen. Like most tech meet ups in China, Australians tend to me over represented – though I hope we were well behaved.
.CN .cn registration array array reconstruction asp Beijing big iron blocked censorship China cloud cloud computing data centre dell dns domain registration download Email esx facebook Fedora fedora mirror filtering FOSS Hosting icann icp idc Linux LVM media mirror PostgreSQL raid raid level migration registrar registration requirements scsi servers Software twitter utility computing vmware xinjiang
- Three years at AWS.
- Two Years at AWS!
- One Year at AWS!
- Off to work for Amazon Web Services!
- Still Alive
- It’s been a while – SKAFFOLD Launches
- EQUINIX – Would you like fries with that?
- China .CN TLD Registration Rules Change Again #complete_shock
- Guanxi #fake_china_consultant
- VMWARE Keyboard Repeating Madness